Guatemala 2014

Guatemala 2014

Monday, May 5, 2014

¡Quince Dias!

May 20th is just 15 DAYS AWAY!! It's crunch time! Getting the most out of every day before the trip by making sure all bases are covered. Something that I find beautiful about filming documentary pieces is that you go in with an expectant perspective. I can do my best to plan the course of action, to make possible shot lists and plan to execute according to the vision of what Work, Play, Love is all about, yet, even with all the planning and preperation I know that there are some things that I just can't plan for and have to be flexible with how everything happens when it does. That could mean that there were unforseen challenges and/or it could mean that there were unexpected beauties that I was able to capture. It's all very exciting!! I am going into this trip expectant of great and beautiful things and I welcome the challenges that may present themselves becuase those challenges only grow me in my craft and give me wisdom to use in the future.

That's just a bit from my heart this afternoon. The fundraiser ends on the 10th of May! Just 5 days away :) Thank you to all who have shared the word about this fundraiser and to all who have given thank you for giving because of your giving I am able to give to Work, Play, Love and ultimately the children of Hogar Miguel Magone Orphanage.

Please check out their Facebook page: Facebook - Work, Play, Love


Or their website: www.workplaylove.org


The Orphanage's Page: www.hogarmiguelmagone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment