Guatemala 2014

Guatemala 2014

Friday, May 9, 2014

Fundraising Ends Tomorrow

UPDATE #7 :: TWO DAYS LEFT FOR THE ONLINE FUNDRAISER! I only have $490 left to fundraise before the end of tomorrow, if anyone would like to give online they can give through this site which uses PayPal. Otherwise if anyone would like to give I can send you my address to send a check or I can give you my email to give directly through PayPal. Thank you all for your support of myself and ultimately the Work, Play, Love team who are working hard to do what they can for these children to help better their lives. (I'm not actually sure what time the fundraiser ends whether it is tomorrow at the end of the day or midnight tonight so as soon as I find out I will let y'all know)
11 DAYS TILL WE LEAVE FOR GUATEMALA! I will be running around town today to pick up some nessesary things for the trip like bug spray and sunscreen and all those wonderful things. I'm starting to gather all my equipment together to make sure I have everything ready to go!

Again here are those links for more information on Work,Play, Love, The Orphanage:

Please check out their Facebook page:www.facebook.com/pages/WorkPlay-Love/329778497125470
Or their website: www.workplaylove.org

The Orphanage's Page: www.hogarmiguelmagone.com



¡Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment